School Health Virtual Drop in- East Sussex School Health
What’s on your mind?
The School Health Virtual Drop in is for you if you are worried or concerned about a health issue and need advice. This could be about healthy eating, sexual health, relationships, smoking, exams, drugs and alcohol, emotional health and wellbeing, body image, family issues, bullying or something else.
The drop is private and confidential.
- A virtual drop in for young people aged 12-19 (secondary school or college age)
- Every Tuesday 3-5 and Thursday 11-1
- Via Attend Anywhere a secure NHS video call service.
- Young person to click on the link to enter a private waiting room
- A school nurse will them be available for you to talk to on a 1:1 video call
- Alternatively text your school nurse on 07507 332473 for a chat